COVID-19 Travel Advice
Safety and Wellbeing at the Wandl
IMPORTANT TRAVEL UPDATE - March 01, 2021
Next update (planned by the governement): tba
Your planned stay at the WANDL
Arrivals and accommodations are not possible until / around easter 2021 (04/05 April) by law for leisure trips.
Your reservation will be canceled by us or by your booking platform.
We are still open for
* your business trip
* training purpose
* to satisfy an urgent need for housing
Get more Information
Find further information regarding arrival and departure, museums and more on the official Vienna Tourism Board site.
Find all information regarding pre-registration before entering Austria and the quarantine regulation here (Pre-Travel-Clearance registration form).
Business travelers in general
According to the current status, business trips (which cannot be postponed) are still possible; please have your company confirmation letter ready for arrival and your reservation. For the status of your reservation or new reservations, please contact our team.
Your reservation with flexible cancellation
If possible, we are offering for our direct bookers very flexible rebooking options. To proceed with your rebooking, we kindly ask you to contact our team. The best way to contact us is by e-mail from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or by phone on +43 1 534 550.
You have a "non-refundable" reservation, which was made before June 30, 2020
Have you paid your reservation in advance and made this directly through the hotel? Please contact us - we will be happy to assist. Travelers with pre-paid reservations made via online platforms (Booking, Expedia, travel agencies, etc.), please contact the respective reservation platform for support.
You have a "non-refundbale" reservation, which was made after June 30, 2020
Since the measures and the associated restrictions in the individual countries were already known after the pandemic occurred, such bookings were made at your own risk after spring 2020. Therefore there will be no refund. If you have made your reservation directly with the hotel, please contact our team.
Guests already staying with us
We try everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible and ask for your help with the following measures:
* FFP2 mouth and nose protection must be worn when entering the hotel, as well as in all public areas, when leaving your own room and in the elevator. The elevator can be only used by 1 person individually.
* Staying in the hotel lobby is only permitted to obtain information, to take care of the arrival and departure procedures and to wait for onward transport or departure.
* We have adjusted our usual breakfast schedule and are happy to serve you temporarily a la carte breakfast in your room or in the breakfast room. You will receive more information about this at check-in.
* Our hotel bar is still closed and the use of the fitness room is restricted. You will receive more information about this at check-in.
Unchanged measures at HOTEL WANDL since the beginning of the pandemic
Our employees are regularly trained in important hygiene measures and in contact with guests and are always available to answer any questions. In addition, our employees take part in weekly COVID tests. Our employees wear mouth and nose protection in public areas, please rest assured that we will smile for you behind the mask too.
If you don't have a FFP2 mask with you, don't worry, we have them available for you at the reception.
Please take care of yourself and others - Stay safe and stay healthy.